The Ancient Greeks were famous for their "Phallanx" battle formation. Rows of huge circlular shields with hundreds of spears protuding must have been a terrifying sight for their enemies.
Our Ancient Greek Shield Making Kit contains all of the components that you need to build your own shield so that you will be protected in battle.
Included in the pack is:
- 1x blank shield
- 2x straps (handles)
- Video instructions on how to build your shield
- A design guide
- 1 month complementary access to our Ancient Greeks Resources Area, full of activities and information to really build on your childs engagement and excitement in the topic of the Ancient Greeks.
You will need:
- A hammer
- A block of wood to hit against (to protect your table)
- Poster paints (or similar)
- Paint brushes
- A pencil
- Drawing aids (i.e. a ruler, compass, obects to draw around etc.)
If you need any of the above then why not check out our tool kits and accessories in our shop and add them to your order.
ATTENTION: Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age, or any individuals who have a tendancy to place inedible objects in their mouth. Parental supervision essential.