Contest Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Classroom Adventures Ltd.
2. The competition is open to teachers at schools within the counties of Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Huntingdonshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.
3. Entries are not accepted from employees of Classroom Adventures Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. However multiple entries per school will be accepted as long as the entrant name is different.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31st March 2020 at 5pm. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. In order to enter contestants need to fill out an application form on our website.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows: The winner will be offered a Maypole Workshop for their school in exchange for a written testimonial and photographs of the workshop.
12. Classroom Adventures will hire a photographer for the workshop. The contestants acknowledge that a photographer will be present and agree for photographs of children in the workshop to be taken. Classroom Adventures will use these photographs for promotional purposes.
13. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner of when the prize can be delivered. The winner will agree to a workshop date before 31st May 2020, otherwise the winner will forfeit their right to a free workshop.
17. All valid entrants who are not selected as the winner will be offered a complimentary voucher for 10% off their next school booking with Classroom Adventures Ltd. The discount code is not transferable and can not be redeemed against bookings already made. In order to redeem this offer the booking must be made by 31st July 2020.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner also agrees to abide by the general Terms and Conditions of a booking, as set out by Classroom Adventures Ltd, which can be found at
22. The winner agrees to pay Classroom Adventures Ltd for the full cost of the workshop, plus any costs incurred by Classroom Adventures for the workshop, if the winner fails to abide by, for any reason, these terms and conditions.
24.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.